Tuesday, December 16, 2014

So Tsu Me....

Last week, I joined tsu (pronounced Sue, and there should be a line over the "u"), one of the newest social networks out there. So far, it seems like it potentially could be better for connecting with people than Facebook. While I do like the games and groups on Facebook, I don't like the way they limit how many people see posts on an author page and then expect you to pay to "boost" them. They also put too many ads in the news feed. Although tsu is also supported by ads, they distribute 90% of the revenue to the content creators and keep only 10%. It would take a long time and a lot of work to earn a decent income solely through tsu, but it's still better than nothing, so I figured I'd try it. If you'd like to join, or if you want to connect with me on there, you can do so via this link. I'd love to meet some more readers and writers!

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

First time I've heard of it.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Ackkkkk I scream

Change

no

i hate change

more networking

I cringe, and hide under my desk

Maria Zannini said...


I checked it out a couple of days ago. The first thing that turned me off was that you had to join to read a post. That would seem to limit an author's reach immensely unless s/he was constantly encouraging friends to join.

It's a little like Google+ where you had to join just to leave a comment.

I'll be interested to know how you like it after you've been on there a while.

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

It's pretty new to me too, Alex.

Mac: I can't keep up with everything, either. You have to pick your battles.

Maria: I guess that's a tactic to get people to join.

Site Meter