Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WisCon Schedule

WisCon isn't for another month yet, but since my programming assignments arrived last week, I couldn't wait to share my schedule with you:

Saturday: participant in Broad Universe Rapid-Fire Reading (I plan to read from Lyon's Legacy)
Sunday: moderating a panel: Critique Groups: How to Give and Take a Critique
Monday: The SignOut

At some point during the convention I also plan to help out at the Broad Universe table, but I won't know when that will be until I see the final programming schedule and have a chance to sign up during the convention.

So, is anyone else planning to attend a convention this year? If so, which one (or ones)?

1 comment:

Briane said...

I won't be attending -- I've never gone to a convention and I don't plan to start participating in society now at my age.

On a happier note: You won the Blogfest with your haiku:

http://www.troublewithroy.com/2012/04/i-is-for-i-to-z-star-wars-blogathon.html.

Drop me an email and let me know where to send the prize.

Site Meter